Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finally, a BFP! 4 wks, 3 days.


In April, Mark and I started trying for our little baby Yager. Over the past few months, I have had so many negative pregnancy test that when I saw a positive result, I thought for sure my eyes were playing tricks on me. Three pregnancy tests later, I realized baby Yager was in fact in there! What a crazy feeling! Little did we know that when my sister announced her pregnancy, baby Yager had already made himself/herself at home. Crazy how things work out. My prayer is that baby Yager and baby Schick can be as close as I am with my sister!
The only symptom of pregnancy that I have had thus far is a very sore back. I also feel a bit of cramping from time to time. I don't mind my symptoms at all, it reminds me she/he's in there!
Our first doctor appointment is scheduled for September 25th at 10:30am. Our plan is to tell the family the first weekend in October when we'll be home for my sister's wedding! Until then...it's a very hard secret to keep!

Hopefully you'll enjoy reading updates on baby Yager!


1 comment:

Grandparents said...

Grandpa Chris and Grandma can't wait for baby Yager to arrive. Lots of love G&G

Follow Me!!