Thursday, December 4, 2008

17 weeks!


Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker


He, He, He!! I can finally use He instead of he/she~! Baby Yager is growing away and at times I can feel the slightest smoosh of movement. Nothing clear enough for me to feel confident that it's him, but enough to imagine he's in there practicing his swimming skills (Watch out Michael Phelps~!). It seems there isn't all that much to report about the development this week, other than my readings state that baby Yager can most likely hear. So I should probably start singing in the shower(poor baby Yager, I really wouldn't do that!).
The bump has almost started! I can feel it, but it's difficult to see. It seems that i've just got a larger waist and it looks like I put on a few pounds. It's crazy to think that I'm carrying over a 5 inch baby boy inside me! Maternity pants are in the near future, but i'm hoping to make it to Christmas before the real 'switch over'.
Baby Yager will definitely need the room after the Yummy Holiday meals!! :)

That's all for now. More to come week 18!

No comments:

Follow Me!!