Friday, March 20, 2009

32 weeks! 8 months!


8 months/32 weeks!! Mommy is hoping for only another 6 weeks until my arrival, but I'm not sure I'll be fully 'baked' by then! I'm continuing to grow day by day. I'm nearing 4 pounds and still around 16-17 inches in length. My increasing weight is really starting to take a toll on mommy's back.
This weekend Mom and Dad will be attending a birthing class at the hospital where I will be born. I'm hoping my dad doesn't turn green like the first time he saw me swimming around in mommy's tummy (my dad has a bit of a weak stomach...which should make my arrival pretty entertaining).
Saturday night great grandma Drost and my great uncle Gene will be stopping for the night on their way up to Chx. I can't wait to see them!
That's all for now. Love you all!! See you in a short 6-8 weeks!!

No comments:

Follow Me!!