Sunday, October 25, 2009

a half a year old...Mr. Bryce Jaxon Yager!


It's true...We said goodbye to Kiowa Way. Three wonderful years were spent here and I feel SO lucky I was able to call in HOME for the first three years of our marriage!! God definitely blessed us in this home!! What's next? We're still in the process of figuring that out! Mark's finishing his MBA in August (wahoo!!)...and then we'll go from there. We currently still live in Tellico Village in a rental. It's smaller, but it works for us during this transition stage.


Bryce went to the circus on 10/25! Here are some before after and during pictures!!


Daddy and me outside the circus!









Daddy wanted to pick out an outfit for me to come home from the hospital in...He picked this coat. Mommy secretly knew it wouldn't fit me, but didn't say anything...6 months later it fits (haha). But hey, he was right, I do look cute!

No comments:

Follow Me!!