Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 29th Birthday daddy!!

This picture was taken on January 8th, my daddy's 29th birthday!! I love my daddy very much...especially when he pretends to sneeze and makes me laugh, or how he rescues me from the crib when I am crying, or how he rubs my lucky patch of hair on the back of my head for good luck. I love how he makes silly sounds and silly faces to cheer me up when I am down. I love it when he gets down on the floor with me and throws his cell phone across the room just to make me crawl. I love when he shares his water with me when I'm noisey at restaurants. But most of all I love my daddy for passing on his good looks (haha)!! Happy Birthday Daddy!! I love you and look forward to the day when I can take you to a BILLS game on your birthday (let's just hope that they're still a team at that time)!!

Love, Bryce Jaxon

No comments:

Follow Me!!