Thursday, July 22, 2010

15 months

So tomorrow, July 23rd, this little crazy man turns 15 months! Sweeter and cuter than ever! I haven't taken pictures in a while, but here's one that sums up how Bryce has been this past month...mischievous.
This includes:
Shattering a large light bulb all over the Laundry floor.
Drinking from a spoiled (from the day before) sippy cup of milk. (possibly up to an ounce YUCK!)
Spilling the vegetable oil ALL over the kitchen floor (many uh oh's after this incident).
Throwing daddy's drinking glass in the bath tub and then crying when her heard it shatter.
Geez, makes me feel like I don't supervise the kid ;)
I always say that it's a good thing he's cute, otherwise I would have him hanging upside down by his toe nails somewhere!
At the end of the day, all these incidents make me laugh and bring Joy into my simple life! Bryce Jaxon, you are just too dang cute! xoxo

Doesn't this face say it all?!?

No comments:

Follow Me!!