Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm the BIG BROTHER!!!

Such exciting news!! Mr. Carson will be a BIG BROTHER in October! Several weeks ago (in Feb.) I was talking to my sister...and I just had this feeling... Guess it's the special bond that I share with my sister (which I am so greatful for)! I guessed, and I was right. My sister begged and pleaded that I keep it a secret..not for a few wks, but for a few MONTHS! Ah, it was so difficult because I'm an Aunt with such PRIDE. I wanted to climb to the top of the smokies and shout it, but kept my promise. Carson finally delivered the exciting news to our friends and family last weekend!! I love the process of pregnancy, child birth etc., so I'll enjoy living vicariously through my older sister the next serveral months! Here is the very proud big brother...

No comments:

Follow Me!!