Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 weeks!

From crown-to-rump I am now about 8.8 inches! My weight has increased to around 1.5 pounds. I continue to kick my mom and I think it's funny to keep her up at night! I'm just getting her used to getting up in the middle of the night so that when I arrive, she's ready!

My dad is really cool! He bought me my first football uniform with a matching helmat...sadly I have to wait until i'm four years old before it will fit me, but i'm still excited. Grandma Drost got me a buffalo bills jersey for Christmas, so i'll support this team until I can grown into my Titans jersey (they have a better chance of winning the super bowl anyways, but don't tell my dad i said that).

Two more weeks until I can show mom and dad how big i've gotten (Feb. 13). They will be so proud! Well mom and I have been up since 5am, so we're headed to bed.

Goodnight for week 25!

No comments:

Follow Me!!