Thursday, February 5, 2009

26 weeks! less than 98 days!


I'm now nearly 2 pounds and am 14 inches from the tips of my toes to the top of my head! I have finally opened my eyes and can tell the difference between night and day. I can also recognise familiar sounds such as my mom and dad's voice, the sound of my mom's heart beating, oh, and of course the sound of my dad's favorite band, Dave Matthews!

My mom's belly is getting bigger and bigger. She and Dad can now see me move from the outside. So...I tend to show off and do a bunch of kicks and make them laugh!
Next week they'll be amazed at these moves when they see me on the big screen TV! I'll try to smile for my picture! For some reason these pictures mean a lot to them... I'll show those to you all next week!

Love you all! (oh, and check out my swing...my little bro is trying it out for me!)

No comments:

Follow Me!!