Sunday, January 9, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Five years ago you could have never convinced me that I'd live in Tennessee, let alone call it HOME. Crazy how my idea of life could go in such a different direction...Here I sit in Tennessee and feel so blessed to be a part of this beautiful state!! This summer we decided to go ahead and hunt for a home in the area we liked best-Farragut. Luckily, Mark and I fell in love with the same house!! As most of you know we went through many obstacles to get here (Our original move in date was Sept, but didn't own the home until Nov.)...need a reminder??? click on this...(Kawatuska ).
I guess all in all it was worth the long wait...Since Nov. we've had fun filling the empty rooms with our belongings and trying to make this new house feel like 'home'. Here is a post to give you a  sneak peak of our latest project!! (oh, and also the Rocky Top song...seemed very fitting too, ha!)


Little man has loved the extra room to run and play around!!

I guess I should end by saying this....who knows where life will spin us in five years from now...could still be here, back up north or possibily even the north pole somewhere else, but whereever life might take us I know our little family will make that feel like 'home' too!

No comments:

Follow Me!!