Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Special Gift!

I could sit and watch my boys play together all day and night long. I love seeing the love that the two of them share…melts this momma’s heart!! Mark’s dad was a great guitar player! He had a few different guitars (string guitar, electric guitar, 12-string guitar) and Mark has self taught himself how to play each of them. As I watch him play to Bryce, I often think how his dad did the same for him! The Dad/Son relationship is like nothing else, and I’m so thankful Mark was shown such a great example of that, even though it was cut short at the young age of 16. I pray the two of them will always be the best of buds and that even in Bryce’s teenage years (yes, I said the T word), he holds his dad in the highest regard!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This was too cute Taryn! Yesterday when Drew & I were at the gym, he saw a young boy probably around 3 or so playing with a ball with his dad. Drew could not take his eyes off of them...especially the boy and the ball! I love the stage he is in now, but can't wait for stuff like that in the near future!!

Taryn Yager said...

Thanks April, Definitely never wanted the baby stage to end... but each stage I feel that same way. The toddler stage has been so much fun!! such a little person!! :)

Follow Me!!