Monday, February 14, 2011

L.O.V.E

It's the simple things that make Valentine's sweet! I personally don't think there's a need for a dozen roses, or a 5 course meal...but instead stopping the business of life and making your loved ones smile. I've enjoyed making today a little special for my boys! Heart shaped pancakes & heart shaped pizza are just to name a few of the ways! I've tried to make a special memory for Bryce's 2nd Valentine's Day, and 'Momma and Dadda's' 9th! Happy Valentines to all my readers, but especially to my boys who make me smile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pictures, Bryce is adorable.

Taryn Yager said...

Thanks!! And thanks for following our blog!

LaRae said...

Oh my goodness! The picture of Bryce smelling that rose is the cutest thing ever! You do such a great job of capturing those memories!

Follow Me!!