Monday, February 28, 2011

No Monday Blues for this Momma!

No Monday blues for this momma...not when I'm BLESSED to spend my whole Monday with the littlest love of my life! I truly don't take a day for granted. A friend of mine recently wrote that she blinked a few too many times and her baby girl turned two....how true that also seems to me! I wish I could quit blinking because I am truly in love with my crazy, but sweet little toddler!
Bryce is on the recovering end of the flu, horrible congestion, and several days of a high fever. His outfit of choice was his diaper (only). Even on his sickest days…it wasn’t too difficult to find a smile. Thank God the little man is feeling better and back to his healthy self! March is tomorrow, so here’s hoping to the end of flu season (dare I say that?)...and to NOT blinking ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

C-U-T-E! Drew is just getting over something similar and also got two teeth while sick. He was hit all at once poor little man! Glad Bryce is feeling better!

Follow Me!!