Thursday, November 20, 2008

15 weeks


15 weeks!!It's finally starting to sound like I'm getting somewhere! What's new with the baby this week? The baby's head is now resting on his/her well-formed neck instead of his or her shoulders. The baby is growing eyebrows and eyelashes this week. The hair on the baby's head has also began to grow.
Although the baby's eyes are sealed shut, (s)he's now able to sense light. His/Her eyes and ears finally look like real baby features now. The baby now not only has started practicing sucking, but also can swallow and hiccup! The baby is 4 inches from the top of the head, to the butt. He or she is getting big!
Big week next week. I'm so excited to see how big the little one has gotten in the past 4 and 1/2 weeks. I'm excited to see the profile of baby yager and see him or her wiggle around. I'm hoping this will be my last email of having to include 'He/She' in all my blogs. It's been fun dreaming both ways. Will it be Blue or Pink? Markus is guessing PINK, I go back and forth. Today i'm guessing BLUE. Time will only tell!
A post will follow on Tuesday!
love you all!

No comments:

Follow Me!!