Wednesday, November 12, 2008

14 weeks!


Do you think baby Yager is a boy or girl?
BOY
GIRL
Get CodeView Result



Baby Yager now has fingerprints! Believe it or not, he/she actually
created them himself/herself while swimming around in the amniotic fluid. As he/she moved his/her hands, the skin on the tips of his/her fingers formed unique ridges and folds. That's why no one on earth has the same fingerprints, not even identical twins! Cool, right? The baby's arms are now in proportion to his/her tiny body, but his/her legs are still on the short size in comparison.


The baby continues to gain new and impressive skills such as practicing and controlling voluntary muscle movement. Baby Yager now weighs about an ounce and is the length of a flip phone, or roughly 3.5 inches. She or he has tripled in size from this time 3 weeks ago.


As for me, I’m doing great! Luckily, I’m still fitting in all my pants. I dread buying my friend pair of maternity pants, although I realize that day is quickly approaching. Mark’s also doing well. He had his first dream about the baby this past weekend. He dreamt it was born and was only 3 inches long. Fortunately his dream didn’t come true! Another week down! Looking fwd. to week 15 and finally finding out if the baby is a boy or a girl. Love you little one, keep growing!!

No comments:

Follow Me!!