Friday, April 10, 2009

35 weeks...4 weeks to go! :)

Well, Mom has a doctor appt. and an ultrasound on Tuesday! She's very excited to see just how big I've grown! She's now in home strech and she's definitely begining to feel all the aches and pains (sorry mom).
Some exciting news is that mom and dad are about to start working on the nursery (pushing it, I know!)! Dad will pick up my dressers this weekend...then mom will begin loading all my stuff in my new room (I've taken over the old guest bedroom). Want to see the new room where you all will be staying when you come to see me?!


And this is my bedroom....pretty sad so far...



Also, check out my cool new diaper bag! Mom's going to look styling when out on the town ;) Thanks Aunt Cathy!!!


More to come Week 36th!

No comments:

Follow Me!!