Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Made it to 9 months!! 36 weeks!!

So my appointment on Tuesday went real well!! I weighed just over 5 pounds and am expected to be around 6.5 at birth give or take 8 ounces! Mom was dilated to 1 cm, and %40 effaced. The doctor could feel my head and said I've already fallen into the birth canal. She told my mom that she thinks I'll arrive in the next 2 or 3 weeks if not than earlier...but no one really knows...only I can choose when I'm ready! So Y'all will have to wait and see!
Mom and dad continue to work on the Nursery...hopefully mom will post pictures of it in the next blog.
Oh and mom thought I was pretty cute while watching the ultrasound...dad agreed when he saw the pictures! :) What can I say...I look like my dad...and he is a good looking guy!! :)

That's all for now...enjoy the pictures!! :)

No comments:

Follow Me!!