Friday, March 11, 2011

Momma's Birthday Cupcake

I have to admit it, I turned a year older this week! I'm officially less than 3 years from 30. Isn't it unbelievable that I can clearly remember celebrating my mother's 30th birthday...down to exactly where I was sitting during the party (I was 8 years old)?!?! And, now here I am 3 years from celebrating the big 3-0. How in the world can that be? I was just walking the halls in highschool, and sitting in the coffee hut in College...and wasn't I married a few weeks ago? Guess I'll have to admit it...as my Grandma Rothenberger calls it, "I'm an old fart!"
My amazing husband spoiled me with photography equipment...and the most delicious cupcakes from Fresh Market...so I put the two together as well as added my little star, and this was the result! Oh boy was he in heaven!

1 comment:

stay@homedad said...

The pictures are beautiful. I'm sure you had a fantastic birthday. As I am only a couple months away from 32, I am learning everyday what it means to get older, and sometimes (a lot of emphasis on the sometimes) a little wiser. I currently dabble a little with my Nikon D40, I think that's what it is anyway. I love taking pictures. Great blog post. Happy Birthday (belated)

Follow Me!!