Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Our very special Gigi

Gigi! What a beautiful women she is! Mother of 2, Grandmother to 7, and great grandma to 11! Isn't her smile contagious and isn't she just the most beautiful aged women you ever did see?! Bryce loves his Gigi. He talks about her constantly and with the mentioning of her name, he lights right up! He's shy around most 'grown ups', but around Gigi, he's just plain comfortable. He loves to hold her hands, give her 'tisses' and babble her a whole story. Gigi's birthday is tomorrow...and I'd like to not only wish her happy birthday, but also to let everyone know just how special and beautiful we think our Gigi is!
Happy Birthday Grandma! We love you!

3 comments:

Jan Messali said...

What a beautiful post! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIGI! :)
Thanks for visiting me at Jewelry4Change.

Your photography is beautiful. I'm rarely without a camera in my hand and just purchased my first SLR. Now I just need to learn how to use it!
:)
Jan at Jewelry4Change
http://www.jewelry4change.blogspot.com

Troy Cronk said...

I love this picture of Grandma so so much! I will have to get a copy of this one to frame for sure!!

Nicole weaver said...

What a nice blog! I am your newest follower. Please follow back at: http://marieandherfriendtheseaturtle.blogspot.com

Follow Me!!