Thursday, October 23, 2008

11 Week Ultrasound!!


Another week down! So I've had a wonderful week! I've really increased in energy and appetite :) My mornings are so much better and I finally am able to cook and clean my house (Mark finds this wonderful too).
Today I had another ultrasound! It was probably the coolest thing I've ever seen with my own two eyes. We saw the baby move a few times. The baby would make Mark and I laugh and my tummy would go up and down making it difficult to see the baby's next move. You could definitely making out the head, body, arms, legs and feet. I joked because it looked like the baby had a head of hair (obviously he or she didn't). We saw and heard the babies heart beating away. Today the baby's heart beat was 157!
My next appointment is scheduled for November 25th! My doct. said that she'll try to find out the sex of the baby on this date. I'm incredibly excited to see whether it's a BOY or a GIRL. I can think of a million reasons why I would LOVE to have a little baby boy, and a million other reasons why I would LOVE to have a little baby girl. Time will only tell.
Enjoy the pictures...hopefully you can make them out. One of the pictures shows the babies little leg bent at the knee...don't ask me why I think this is so cute!
Love you all!

No comments:

Follow Me!!