Thursday, October 2, 2008

8 weeks!!

8 Weeks!!! I'm getting excited for my next ultrasound when they give me an EXACT date... it's killing me, am I 7 weeks? 8 weeks? somewhere in between?
Well I've had a pretty tough week. I feel pretty sick every morning, and even as I write this blog, I feel like I could gag. Help me! No complaining....sickness means things are going well.
Tomorrow is our big day. We plan to first stop at my mother-in-laws and share with her the exciting news!! We order a onsie that says, "see you in may grandma yager"...it also has a picture of the ultrasound (even though baby yager is a blob...but as already mentioned, it is a beautiful blob). It hasn't come in the mail yet, so i'm crossing my fingers it'll be here today!
Then, it's off to get my nails done before my sister's rehearsal dinner. After we're home from the rehearsal, and home from dinner...We plan to give out our gifts. I'll give my sister who is getting married her scrapbook that i prepared, my dad his birthday gift, and my sister some baby-to-be gifts. The last gift I'll give her is a onsie that read "I'm the older cousin"...we'll see if she catches on...i know Janay will. She basically knows my cycle because I have talked with her about this so much. It's been most difficult not telling her..she's asked twice if I've had my period (she always hopes I say no, which i lied to her this time and said yes!).
On another note, it's crazy to think my little sister is getting married this weekend. Maybe it's because it seems like I got married yesterday, or maybe it's just because she's my little sister, and playing dolls with her doesn't seem that long ago. We also always used to pretend we were twins...time flies. I have good memories with my sisters and I hope my kids someday can say the same.

Well that's all for now. I guess there will be more on the 9th (9week).
xoxoxo

No comments:

Follow Me!!