Thursday, October 9, 2008

9 Weeks and Ultrasound!

9 weeks, and the due date was decided to stay at May 14th! Yes! The baby was sleeping during the ultrasound..not much movement, however his/her heart was beating away at 167 beats per minute! They came across the area that is causing me to spot... the doctor explained it like a bruise and said that it's on the outside of the cervix and nothing to worry about at all. She said that she would prove it to me by letting me come back in two weeks and showing me that the spot (you could see it in the ultrasound) would be gone. I told her that I believed her, but she said that she felt bad that they weren't able to reschedule today's appointment so that "daddy" could come, so she said this would also give him a chance to see the little one. She joked that this next time hopefully he wouldn't be 7 shades of grey...haha. You've got to love Mark. I love overhearing him on the phone with his buddies saying, "hey guess what, you're going to be an uncle". He also thinks he's cute by putting his hand on my stomach (of course no evidence of a bump). We'll I'm feeling great..and just wanting the weeks to keep flying by! On another note, Taya called and she's having a baby BOY!! So exciting and it definitely makes everything a little more real! Can't wait to meet my neph

ew! Family get togethers are going to be SO much fun!!! Anyway, Enjoy the pictures!













No comments:

Follow Me!!