Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Everything went as planned...



We got lucky...everything went as planned! Grandma Yager was super excited, and so was the Drost family. It was a wonderful weekend! Shayna looked breath taking in her wedding dress!! I'm so excited her day turned out as perfect as it did!




We have a Doctor appointment on Thursday. Mark will be in Vegas. He called me today to see if I could change it so that he could come along, but it looks like they fill their schedule up weeks in advance. I'm going to call tomorrow morning to see if there are any cancellations...wish us luck!


But as of right now, I'll be going to the doct.'s at 2pm on Thursday. I'm excited to see how big baby Yager has gotten! He or she has supposably more than doubled in size. Can't wait to get another ultrasound picture...especially because this time it'll look a little more like a baby! :)




More on Thursday...

No comments:

Follow Me!!