Friday, February 13, 2009

27 weeks! 3rd Trimester!




Mom and dad went to the doctors this morning to check up on me. I was in a good mood until my mom had to complete the oral glucose tolerance test. She drank some really nasty orange syrup to check if she had gestational diabetes...Yuck! So, when mom had her ultrasound, I really didn't feel like cooperating! I was comfy with my hands rested on my face, and as much as the doctor tried to get me to move them I just didn't feel like it. It was all because of that yucky juice, it's mom's fault!
Here's one picture...this was the best I could do!

On a more positive note, my doctor said that "everything looks perfect". I now have my head down, so that made mom and dad proud. My doctor said I'm going to be a "little baby". She said that she estimates I'll weigh 6 pounds at birth. I currently am at 1 pound 12 ounces. I'll have to gain weight quickly after birth, because I think my dad is expecting me to play football right away!

Oh and one last thing...I'm making my momma's tummy bigger and bigger! Look at the funny one below that is in her point of view!

More to come next week- 7 months! See you all in 3 months!

1 comment:

Grandparents said...

Hey I love your beautiful tummy... Can't wait to meet you little one... XXOXOXOX grandma

Follow Me!!