Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm 7 Months (28 weeks)!


I'm seven months! Because I can't weigh myself, this probably is an educated guess, I'm around 2 pounds and 14 inches from head to toe. I enjoy kicking my mom in the belly botton, and enjoy making her crave Raison Bran Crunch. Together we've ate about 2 whole boxes this month-there is no guessing what is for breakfast, and if I'm luck I get it for dinner too! She's doing good, and so am I. Dad's doing well too! He treated my mom to Wok Hay for Valentines...Asian food, yummy! I found out dad likes the Lakers...I'm starting to get this guy-he's into sports. Let's see...Lakers, Bills, Titans, USC, Western, I guess I can look forward to many more jerseys from him! I can't wait until I'm older and we can go to a Superbowl together (I heard that's some kind of a big deal too!)

Oh, and guess what! I have two cousins, Baby Schick and Baby Hessick, who are due to be born any day now. They are due to come out of their mommy's bellys on March 7th. Baby Schick is a boy, but we're not yet sure about baby Hessick. I can't wait to meet my cousins some day!

Well Goodnight to you all! Thanks for following my progress in this blog! I'll update you more in week 29!

No comments:

Follow Me!!