Thursday, February 26, 2009

29 Weeks!


Not too much longer until I get to meet mom and dad! I'm getting a little smooshed in mommy's tummy, and I'm excited to get out and be able to stretch my legs. My mom often complains about her back hurting and all that jazz, and it always makes me want to shout "HELLO? WHAT ABOUT ME?". At least she can move around!!

Today I had the hiccups and mommy could feel the constant moves of her tummy going up and down. Mom's co-workers, Jess and Robin, were able to feel when I hiccuped too!

Tonight my Grandma Yager and Great Grandpa & Grandma Stevens are visiting. I wish I could join in with the fun too! At least I was able to enjoy the mexican mom had for dinner!

Well, It's time for bed...Got to get my rest so I can grow up big and strong like my dad! Night xoxo

No comments:

Follow Me!!