Sunday, February 22, 2009

My cousin has arrived!!

I had to share the good news...my cousin was born today at 2:51pm! His name is Carson Allen Schick. He weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces and was 19 inches long. His mommy is doing super well and resting from her C-section! I feel so lucky my cousin will be so close to my age. I'm looking fwd. to the day we can play chase in the backyard, build sand castles by the water, and share funny stories about our mommies!

Welcome to the World Carson! I'll be there soon and we can be best friends forever!

1 comment:

Juvenile Arthritis Mom said...

Hey guys! Congratulations! He's beautiful :) Please pass our love to Taya and Joel. I'm glad I found your page. I just found it randomly looking for the pics that Janay posted. Anywho, glad to hear all is well, Taryn, how are you feeling? It's getting close! Keep in touch...
trent.sarah@gmail.com
Love, The Sheaffers & Dominics

Follow Me!!